About Us

Financial Responsibility

We couldn’t do what we do without the generous support of people like you. It’s why we’re proud of our reputation as an excellent philanthropic investment, and why we’ll always be totally transparent about where our money comes from and exactly where it goes.

Sources of Giving

This year, we received about 56% of our support in the form of monetary donations, from a variety of community sources. The remaining 44% was received in the form of product donations, and went directly to students and teachers in need.

Gifts-in-Kind

Foundations & Trusts

Organizations & Associations

Corporations

Individuals

Giant Eagle Campaign

Other Income

Operational Efficiency

We run an incredibly efficient operation. We require just 5% of monetary donations for things like fundraising and administrative work, which means the remaining 95¢ of every dollar donated goes directly to students and teachers in the form of supplies.

Program Services

General & Administrative

Fundraising

Donation Potential

Thanks to the generosity of our community partners and our leverage expertise, your donation will always be maximized. Right now, every dollar donated can provide up to eight dollars worth of school supplies.

1 dollar donation

8 dollars worth of school supplies

Your contributions fuel our vision of reaching all 60,000 students in need, and we’re working hard to amplify the impact of each and every dollar. If you'd like to know more about our commitment to financial efficiency, please email Peggy Wolstoncroft at Peggy@TheEducationPartnership.com.

 

**Storehouse for Teachers dba The Education Partnership is a 501(c)(3) Pennsylvania nonprofit organization that receives contributions of both funds and products, which are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The official registration and financial information of Storehouse for Teachers dba The Education Partnership may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.

When you give to The Education Partnership, a little really does go a long way.

Join us and make a difference today

Donate Now

Get in touch

The Education Partnership
281 Corliss Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15220

© 2016 The Education Partnership. All Rights Reserved.