Every crayon, notebook, and eraser counts!
A pair of scissors or a pack of pencils may seem like a small gift, but for a student without them, it can mean having the opportunity to actively participate in the classroom. Help us put that power in students’ hands by donating the resources they need to succeed.
High-need supplies include:
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol-free)
- Disinfecting wipes
- Copy paper reams (8.5×11, white)
- Crayons (24-packs)
- Markers (8-packs)
- Cap erasers
- First aid supplies (bandages, ice packs, etc.)
- Binders (no more than 3″ wide)
We are accepting donations at our facility Monday through Friday from 9am-4:30pm and Saturday, 10am-3pm. If you have a large donation of 10 boxes or more, please email SarahM@TheEducationPartnership.org to schedule delivery. (For smaller donations, no appointment is necessary.) You are also welcome to ship your donation to us. Click below for our address.
Our partner schools are always in need of new and gently-used furniture. Frequent requests include:
- Bookcases and shelving
- Office chairs, desks, and tables
- Filing cabinets and locking storage
We can also help distribute things like gym equipment, carpeting/rugs, musical instruments, and much more.
For donations of furniture and large items, we put donors directly in touch with interested educators who will arrange to pick up the donation. We love helping items like these find new homes in schools! Contact SarahM@TheEducationPartnership.org to learn more.
Support local schools by collecting supplies at your business or in your neighborhood.
Please feel free to use the customizable flyers and info sheets that can be found in our Supply Drive Toolkit.
If you would like to make your supply drive 100% virtual, please use RightGift to purchase and send supplies directly to The Education Partnership! Please contact Kiki@theeducationpartnership.org to set up your virtual supply drive!
Questions? Contact SarahM@TheEducationPartnership.org.
- RidgeView Towers Apartment Complex
- Wexford MOMS Group
- Bechtel Plant Machinery
- Children’s Museum
- Heinz Field Staff
- Black Students Union at CMU
- Upper St. Clair High School
- KSKJ Life
- Dormont Rotary
- North Catholic Girls Volley
- Phillips Pharmaceutical Meeting
- CBS Industries
- The Yard Supply
- Piper O’Brien Herr Architects
- Ansys Supply
- Giant Eagle HR
- Clearview Federal Credit Union
- PNC Jessica Balstrino Group
- Friendship Village
- Window Nation
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- BOMA Pittsburgh
- Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center
- The Goddard Center
- S & B Engineers and Constructors, Ltd.
- UPMC Center for Engagement and Inclusion
- Gay for Good Pittsburgh
- Pro Bike+Run
- Giant Eagle Women’s Business Resources Group
- CMU Parking & Transportation Services
- Gordon Food Services
- Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids
- Westin Pittsburgh
- BioMat USA
- Orangetheory Fitness
For every General Mills Box Top for Education we receive, we get $0.10 that we can turn into more school supplies. Mail them to us or drop them off at our facility!